The Home tab is your starting base for all tasks in the Admin CP. It is the first page you see after logging in, and provides some useful statistics for managing your forum.
The Dashboard is the main page underneath the "Home" tab, meaning it is the page you see directly after logging in. On this page, you can see the following information:
- MyBB Version
- The version of MyBB you are currently running.
- PHP Version
- The version of PHP installed on your server.
- SQL Engine
- The version of MySQL, SQLite, or PgSQL being used by your MyBB forum.
- Server Load
- If supported, the current load on the server.
- Number of threads, new threads today, and unapproved threads on your forum.
- Number of posts, new posts today, and unapproved posts on your forum.
- Number of registered users, active users, registrations today, and users awaiting activation.
- Number of attachments, unapproved attachments, and approximate space used for attachments.
In addition, you have access to global administrator notes. These notes can be viewed and updated by all who have access to the admin control panel, and are separate from any other notes stored by MyBB.
Under the Preferences page, you can select your theme and save personal notes for yourself. These are your own personal preferences and notes, and therefore do not apply to anyone but yourself.
On the version check page, you can see the version of MyBB you are running, the latest version, and the latest announcements from the MyBB Group. There are also links to the MyBB Downloads page and a shortcut to the Plugins version checking feature. If your copy of MyBB is out of date, you will be given a message telling you so, asking you to upgrade, providing a link to the MyBB website.
This page lists all product managers, developers, and graphics and style team members at the time of the release. Clicking on their usernames takes you to their corresponding profile on the MyBB Community Forums. In addition, there is a link on this page to take you to the About the Team page on the MyBB website.