The User Warning Logs allow you to view all of the warnings on your forum with ease. You are shown the warned user, the warning given (and the number of points given), the date issued, when the warning expires (and if it was revoked), and the user who issued the warning. You can also choose to view all details of the warning.
You can filter warning logs by:
- Warned user
- User who issued the warning
- Reason for the warning
You can sort the results by:
- Expiry Date
- Issued Date
- Warned User
- User who issued the warning ("Issued By")
You can sort the results in ascending or descending order. You can also specify the number of results to display per page.
When you select to "View" a warning, you are taken to a page showing all details for the warning. These include:
- Warned User
- The user who was warned.
- The warning type that was specified. This can either be a preset warning type or a custom warning type.
- Date Issued
- The day and time the warning was issued.
- Issued By
- the user who issued the warning
- The time this warning expires, if it has not already been revoked.
- Administrative Notes
- The notes listed for this warning that can only be seen by moderators and administrators.
Beneath the details table, you are presented with a text area allowing you to revoke the warning. To revoke the warning, you must enter a reason.
If the warning has already been revoked, you will be given the following details:
- Revoked by
- The user who revoked the warning
- Date Revoked
- The day and time this warning was revoked.
- The reason provided by the user who revoked the warning.
Be aware: Revoking a warning does not remove any punishments that occur as a result of a warning.