The Warning System allows you to give warnings to your users. There are two items that you can configure for the warning system; warning types and warning levels.
Warning Types are the warnings that can be issued when warning a user. For each warning type, you can configure the name, points to add, and the time of expiry. Staff can also issue custom warnings, setting these options at the time of warning.
Warning Levels are preset actions to occur when a user reaches a certain warning percentage. For any warning level, you can ban the user, suspend their posting privileges, or moderate all new posts for an amount of time you choose.
- Name for the warning type to describe reason this type should be used.
- Points to Add
- Number of points to add the user's warning level.
- Warning Expiry
- The time after which the warning will expire. Can set number of hours, days, weeks, or months, or to never expire. If you select never, you do not need to fill in the textbox.
- Percentage of Maximum Warning Points
- The maximum number of warning points needed to reach this warning level.
- Action to be Taken
- The action that will be taken when a user reaches this warning level. Can be Ban User, where you select Banned Group and Ban Length; Suspend Posting Privileges, where you can set the suspension length; and Moderate Posts, where you can select the moderation length.