This section in the Admin CP allows you to manage the various calendars on your board, including the multitude of settings and permissions for each calendar. You can also set the default calendar and the order of the calendars.
From the calendar listing page, you see the name and display order for each calendar, and can change the display order.
- Title to be used for the calendar.
- Display Order
- Order of calendar in relation to other calendars. The calendar with 1 set as the display order is the default calendar (the calendar shown when first visiting the calendar page).
- Start of the Week
- The day weeks should start on in this calendar.
- Event Limit
- Maximum number of events shown on a day before a single link for all events is shown.
- Show Birthdays
- Should birthdays be shown on this calendar?
- Moderate New Events
- Should new events be moderated? User groups with "Bypass moderation queue" set to yes will be able to bypass moderation. New events are moderated by user groups with "Moderate events" set to yes.
- Allow HTML in Events
- Should HTML be allowed in events in this calendar?
- Allow MyCode in Events
- Should MyCode be allowed in events in this calendar?
- Allow [IMG] Code in Events
- Should images be allowed in events in this calendar?
- Allow Smilies in events
- Should smilies be shown in events in this calendar?
For each calendar, you can specify specific permissions for each user group. These include:
- Can users of this group view this calendar?
- Post Events
- Can users of this group post events on this calendar?
- Bypass Moderation
- Can users of this group bypass the moderation queue (if new events are moderated)?
- Moderator Permissions
- Can users of this group manage the events posted to this calendar?
Selecting "All" will set all permissions for that group to yes. Selecting "Use Group Default" will keep permissions that are set for the group in general, rather than permissions just for this calendar.