The System Health page allows you to view the more technical statistics regarding your board. You also have access to the UTF-8 converter, which can convert existing database tables from another encoding to UTF-8.
- Total Database Size
- The total size of your MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQLite database.
- Total Cache Size
- The total size of your board's cache.
- Max Upload / POST Size
- The first value is the maximum size that your server allows for files that will be uploaded to be. The second value is the maximum size that your server allows POST queries to be.
- Attachment Space Used
- The amount of space used for attachments on your board.
- Estimated Attachment Bandwidth Usage
- The estimated amount of bandwidth used overall by users downloading attachments.
- Average Attachment Size
- The attachment space used divided by the number of attachments, thus representing the "average" attachment size.
This table shows the next 3 tasks that will be run, without repeating tasks (that is, if the same task will be run more than once in the next 3 tasks, only the first time will be shown).
The task name and the date and time the task will run is listed.
This table shows the last 3 existing database backups stored on your server. It includes the name, a link to the download, and the date and time of the backup.
This table has a listing of all files and directories that should be CHMODed for your forum to function properly. If all files are CHMODed correctly, a success message will be displayed above the table. If one or more files are not CHMODed correctly, an error message will be displayed above the table.
The table includes a name for the file or directory (its use), the location of the file or directory relative to the root folder for your forum, and whether or not each file is writable. The required files and directories are:
- Configuration File (./inc/config.php)
- Settings File (./inc/settings.php)
- File Uploads Directory (./uploads)
- Avatar Uploads Directory (./uploads/avatars)
- Language Files (./inc/languages)
- Backups Directory (./admin/backups)
The UTF-8 Conversion page shows a listing of all of the tables in your forum database, and whether or not they are already UTF-8 or if they still need to be converted. Those that need to be converted have a link ("Convert Now") to let you convert the table.
You will then confirm this action, and then be taken to a page that will convert the database table. You will automatically be redirected back to the UTF-8 listing when it is done being converted.
If all of your database tables are already using UTF-8, you will be taken back to the System Health page with a message telling you so.