The administrator logs section allows you to view every action performed in the Administrator Control Panel. This includes the username, date, relevant information, and the IP address used.
The information field tells you what action was performed, and to what item. This can vary by section, as different information is necessary in each portion of the Admin CP depending on what is managed there.
You can choose to filter the administrator logs by:
- Module (you are displayed all modules where actions have been logged)
- Administrator (again, all that have logged actions)
You can sort the results by:
- IP address
You can sort in ascending or descending order. You can also specify the number of results per page.
You can prune administrator logs by:
- Module (all modules with actions logs are displayed)
- Administrator (all administrators with actions logged are displayed)
- Date range (specify the number of days logs must be older than in order to be pruned)
Remember, administrator logs are automatically pruned by default. You can choose to disable this by editing your inc/config.php file.