The Moderator Log section in the Admin CP lists all moderator actions that have been performed on your board, including those made by normal users, such as deleting their own post or thread.
For each action, you will see the username, date and time the action was performed, the action, relevant information (including the thread and forum), and the IP address. If the action performed was using a custom moderator tool, the action will include the name of the custom moderator tool.
You can filter moderator logs by:
- Forum (you are given a listing of all forums on your forum)
- Forum Moderator (you are given a listing of all users who have performed moderator actions)
You can also sort the logs by:
- Forum Name
- Thread Subject
You can sort in ascending or descending order. You can also choose to specify the number of results per page.
You can prune administrator logs by:
- Forum (all forums are listed)
- Forum Moderator (all users with actions logs are listed)
- Date range (specify the number of days logs must be older than in order to be pruned)
Remember, moderator logs logs are automatically pruned by default. You can choose to disable this by editing your inc/config.php file.