MyBB 1.6.16 was released on 20 November 2014.
MyBB 1.6.16 is a security release and fixes 5 low risk vulnerabilities.
- Vulnerabilities fixed:
- Low Risk: A XSS vulnerability related to post icons (reported by Destroy666)
- Low Risk: A XSS vulnerability in admin/modules/style/templates.php
- Low Risk: A XSS vulnerability in admin/modules/config/languages.php
- Low Risk: unserialize may call PHP magic methods (reported by chtg)
- Low Risk: PHP setting request_order can break register globals handling (reported by chtg)
- Bugs fixed:
The following files have changed since MyBB 1.6.15.
There are no changes to language files.
There are no changes to templates.