If you are having problems logging in, logging out, or if you have just changed your board's cookie settings you may need to clear your cookies before you can login/logout to your forum. If not listed here, you can find information on how to clear cookies in your browser here.
- Click on the Tools menu, and click on Internet Options.
- In the General tab, and in the Temporary Internet Files category, click Delete Cookies....
- Click Ok.
- Click on the Tools menu, and click on Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click on Cookies in the submenu.
- Click on the Clear Cookies Now button.
- Alternatively, you can click View Cookies and selectively remove cookies.
- Click on the Tools menu, and click Delete private data...
- Click on Details > and make sure the Delete All Cookies and Delete Temporary Cookies options are checked (you can uncheck the others if you like).
- Click on the Delete button.
- Click on the Edit menu, and click Reset Safari.
- Make sure the Remove all cookies option is selected (you can uncheck the others if you like).
- Click on the Reset button.