The member list shows a listing of all registered users on the forum.
For each user, the avatar (scaled down), username, user title, stars/group image, date of registration, date of last visit, and post count is displayed. By default, the users are sorted by registration date, in ascending order.
If there is more than one page of users, a list of pages will be shown above and below the member listing. Below the member listing, a link to the Forum team page is given.
Beneath the member listing, a form allows you to search by username, website, and change how the members are sorted (allowing you to sort by username, registration date, last visit, or post count, in ascending or descending order). You can also choose to perform an advanced search by clicking on the "Advanced Search" to the upper right of the search form.
The advanced search allows you to search the member list more in depth.
- You can choose to search for a word or phrase for the username of a user, and can choose whether to search for a user whose username begins with or contains the word or phrase you entered.
- Website URL
- The website of the user you are searching for.
- AIM Screen Name
- The AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name of the user you are searching for.
- Windows Live Messenger Address
- The Windows Live Messenger Address of the user you are searching for.
- Yahoo! Messenger Screen Name
- The Yahoo! Messenger screen name of the user you are searching for.
- ICQ Number
- The ICQ number of the user you are searching for.
- Sort by
- You can choose to sort by username, registration date, last visit, or post count. You can sort the results in either ascending or descending order.
- Results Per Page
- The number of users to display on each page. Default is 15.
There are various settings you can modify to further configure the member list to fit your needs.